Benefits from the water-proof and dust-proof design, the QuicRun-WP-8BL150 speedo is fit for all weather races.
The speedo owns these outstanding features as listed below. External programming port, easy to connect to the Program Card when setting the ESC. Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment. 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from "soft" to "Very aggressive" to fit for different kinds of models, tires and tracks. Multiple protections like Low voltage cut-off protection, Over-heat protection, Throttle signal loss protection and Motor lock-up protection to extend the service life. One-button (the "SET" button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings. Compatible with the optional device - the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Current: 150A/950A
- Input: 6-18 Cells NiMh, or 2-6S Lipo
- BEC Output: 6V/3A (Linear Mode)
- Resistance: 0.0035 Ohm
- Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor (compatible with sensored motor but not in sensored operating mode)
- Cooling Fan: Gets working voltage from BEC (6V)
- Weight: 178g
- Size: 59.5(L)x48(W)x42(H)mm
- Motor Limit:
- For 4S LiPo or 12 cells NiMh
- 4274-size or smaller motor with the kV 3000
- For 6S LiPo or 18 cells NiMh:
- 4274-size or smaller motor with the kV 2400
- Car Applicable: 1:8 Buggy/Monster