QuicRun 10BL60 Regolatore Sensored 60/380 A 2-3S LiPo
Codice: QR-10BL60-S Prezzo: €65.00
SPESE DI SPEDIZIONE GRATUITE
Hobbywing - QuicRun 10BL60 Regolatore Sensored 60/380 A 2-3S LiPo.
High performance but low price, users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
Auto identification system can recognize sensored/sensorless Brushless motors automatically. Excellent operating feelings and plentiful adjustment options, suitable for most kinds of competitions. 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor, and unlock its maximum potential. Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment. 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from "soft" to "very aggressive" to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks. Multiple protections like Low voltage cut-off protection, Over-heat protection, Throttle signal loss protection and Motor lock-up protection to extend the service life. One-button (the "SET" button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings. Compatible with the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Current: 60A, Burst: 380A
- Input: 4-9 Cells NiMh, or 2-3S Lipo
- BEC Output: 6V/2A (Linear Mode)
- Resistance: 0.0008 Ohm
- Motor Supported: Sensored and Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Cooling Fan: 6V (The cooling fan gets its power supply from the built-in BEC)
- Weight: 59g (with wires, without cooling Fan)
- Size: 33(L)x28(W)x31.5(H, with cooling fan)mm
- Motor Limit:
- 4-6 cells NiMh/ 2S LiPo
- 8.5T(1/10 On-road), 13.5T(1/10 Off-road)
- 8-9 cells NiMh/ 3S LiPo
- 13.5T(1/10 On-road), 17.5T(1/10 Off-road)
- Car Applicable: 1/10 and 1/12 On-road / Off-road / F1 / Drift car race Street race for fun / Club racing / Daily practice / Stock race with 0 timing / Drift car race